[600MRG] Need loading coil inductance figure for new vertical

WE0H-Mike we0h at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 18:28:11 CST 2014

Can someone model my new vertical and tell me what inductance I need to
resonate at the low end of the 630m band?

Here is what my antenna will be. A 1" tubing 17' tall base loaded T
vertical with a 80' single wire flattop. There will be no droop of the
hat. I can pull it tight and it will use fixed fiberglass masts to hold
the ends. I have a ton of radials all over the place if that means
anything. It will use my current transformer coupling at the bottom of
the loading coil. I only need the inductance figure as I can wind to
that value on my existing coil form  and use my existing variomenter to
fine tune it around the band.

I can't remember how I designed my now on the ground wire vertical many
years ago :-(

Thanks a bunch,
Mike-WE0H
/16