[600MRG] WSPR Grabber

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 23:33:40 CST 2014

Hi all:

Trying to get an RF quiet house is nigh to impossible here, but hopefully, the rest of the night
will be better for reception.. The TV's are finally off.. Still getting some noise from the clothes
dryer, but it will go off around 1:30 am EST, then the radio will have the best snr I can get until
the Heat unit kicks on.. I have the grabber up mainly to let the very weak stations " see " if
traces show up here, even though I don't get a decode from WSPR..  73 to all for now:

http://lwca.org/grabbers/ku4xr/

Andy - KU4XR