[600MRG] XSV this morning

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 11:00:08 CST 2014

Larry, thanks for the morning decodes. I see you got me at 2 minutes before
9am MST here, which is about an hour and 11 minutes after my sunrise. I am
thinking I may have ceased my wspr TXing too soon. You might have gotten
one more decode from me. Very encouraging.

I am now running about 100 mw of ERP due to a top loading wire, however I
sacrificed some vertical height to do it. I might be able to gain back
about 5 feet later this spring. The top load wire slopes down from 34 ft to
about 26 feet, so that will cancel some of the vertical height, I presume.

I was happy to be decoded by Laurence in AK again. Thanks to all who are
tuning in. There were 12 unique stations receiving me last night. This is
gettin' funner and funner (if that's a real word...hi)

Thanks to all,
73, Neil Klagge, WG2XSV

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com