[600MRG] XSV with some top loading now....

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:47:25 CST 2014

I added 60 feet of top loading to my 630m vertical today. However, I could
only attach it at the 34 ft level at this time. I will eventually put it at
the 39 ft level this spring and add another 20 ft of top loading.

I estimate my ERP at 95 mW now so it should net me almost 3dB increase.

Hoping to net some new wspr decodes.....

I will start wsper-ing around 2300 UTC today on 630m.

Thanks...
73, Neil Klagge, wg2xsv
DN41ac

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com