[600MRG] WSPR

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 11:07:24 CST 2014

Good day all:

Last night turned out to be an exceptional night here on WSPR.. 38 listed receptions
for XIQ, and there were many more that showed up as weak traces in the waterfall
that were too weak for WSPR-X to decipher... This is the most receptions of XIQ that
I have had in an overnight session as far as I can recall, even when he was running
higher power.. XPJ listing a total of 47 receptions here, and many  - too weak - traces..
XKA listing 82 receptions, XXM, and XJM were both blowing me away here..
XXM listing 121 receptions, and XJM listing 55 receptions..
Still have the hopeless expectation of TA receptions on 630 meters, but I highly doubt
it's going to happen here..

Hope everyone has a great day, and 73:

Andy - KU4XR