[600MRG] It's a good nite in EM15fp

garylyons at cox.net garylyons at cox.net
Thu Jan 16 22:05:32 CST 2014

I’ve been away from the MF/LF for the past two years due to academic distractions.  But now I am back.

Ken WG2XXM has his consistently good WSPR signal into EM15, John XIQ showed up in the WSPR band map earlier this evening, and XSH/7 was pounding in from LA on CW a few minutes ago. Not bad for a 100ft wire 15ft above ground.

The 100ft wire was tossed over the roof earlier this week in my feeble attempt to “get something up”. Gotta work on improving my receive capabilities.

Sent from Windows Mail