[600MRG] 600 meter grid dippers

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Thu Jan 16 18:50:50 CST 2014

My Heathkit dipper and noise bridge , both the last models that Heath
made, still see occasional use. Enough for me to certainly justify
keeping them around, probably as long as I am :)

Amazingly I still keep an old gray Heath capacitor tester on the bench
too. I find it to really be super accurate for its era and turning the
dial and reading the scale on the front panel.

Naturally it doesn't see as much use as my digital one, but still an
amazing piece of test equipment for its age!!

Charlie, W5COV