[600MRG] U3 experiment continues

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 16 09:47:29 CST 2014

Good morning:

My U3 experiment continues after what seems like a very good night, adding reports from KA9CFD and W5THT and increasing the consistency of the previous reports including 25 from WG2XJM who is performing some antenna testing concurrently with my experiment.

I have completed adjustments that I expect to increase performance by 6 to 9 db.  Initial reports from WG2XXM this morning in OK, about 200 mile North, suggest that I may now be consistently above the noise on the ground wave path.  I am anxious to see the improvement tonight on the skywave path.

Thanks for all the reports!

73,

John WG2XIQ/KB5NJD