[600MRG] Eric XSH/27 article

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Wed Jan 15 17:41:21 CST 2014

I haven't read it yet, but noted it on my digital copy of QST.  The
oldest remaining Heathkit I still have is my Tunnel Dipper.  have
most of the original coils.

73, Ed
A recent firmware vers. upgrade for the KX3 makes reception possible
on 600m.  Previous S0 reception is now S9.  I have yet to compare
with the SDR-IQ.  Inverted-L is out of commission with wind damage
and winter wx just too difficult to get to for repairs (bad storm
hitting me now).  But 80m invert-V might work OK.