[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 QST

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Wed Jan 15 11:58:57 CST 2014

Pat, XSH/6, has a nice article in the February QST Hints & Kinks section
describing his HB oil filled HV capacitors.  This is just the sort of
improvisation/ingenuity so typical at the beginning of ham radio 80-100
years ago.  We're all running with a mix of  very old and very new
technologies.   I'm sure that's what makes this effort so much fun.  Three
cheers Pat!

I've been really sick for the past week, nasty bug nothing long term, but
I'm on the mend and will be transmitting my CW beacon tonight along with
Neil for his neighbors.  477 kHz beginning about 0000Z.

73, Rudy