[600MRG] WG2XIQ WSPR2 carrier freq changed to 475.662 KHz

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 15 10:57:31 CST 2014

I have successfully moved my carrier freq on the Ultimate-3 to 475.662 KHz for those keeping score and the beacon will run in the same configuration through the day today and tonight into tomorrow.  I am planning on making a couple of adjustments to the system tomorrow afternoon to observe performance changes during the period from Thursday night into Friday, possibly into Saturday as well.

It is my hope to configure a different antenna this weekend and run similar tests starting next week.  Details to follow.

Thanks for all of the reports, both in the WSPR database and directly to my email.  The information is very helpful and enlightening.

73,

John XIQ