[600MRG] -- Notice of WG2XSV operations change--

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:32:31 CST 2014

WG2XSV will be transmitting a CW beacon on 475.05 kHz (probably 24/7) for
awhile to stir up some interest in the surrounding area. I have given
notice to two local clubs and I want to make sure they have an opportunity
to try to hear the beacon and possibly improve their receiving systems for
630 meters.

Reception reports very welcome (night time DX especially, hi).

Tnx, Neil Klagge, DN41ac,
Layton, Utah (25 miles N. of Salt Lake City)

*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com
<http://w0yse.webs.com>' )*