[600MRG] THOR5 Beacon & QSO

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 21:55:59 CST 2014

I used the latest version of MultiPSK.. Started copying after dark.. On the QSO topic,
Nothing from John here, but I blame it on my poor receive conditions.. After dark; Eric was
solid copy with a few deep fades that took the signal out.. The only ( possibly ) worthwhile
data I can add is that copy went to gibberish at -16 snr.. -15 was quite a few random
characters, -14 snr had noticable sentence break-up , and -13 snr was solid copy..
For the test purposes; I used a 2.4 KHz BW..

Andy - KU4XR