[600MRG] /31 in there now

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 7 07:47:15 CST 2014

>I just need to pick a freq that is in the WSPR segment, yet not but too
close to the rest who are already ahead of me.  I welcome comments for QRG
from the collective.

Since freqs can be relatively dynamic and data entry with the U3 is a chore, you can check http://wsprnet.org/drupal/wsprnet/activity for details where ops have setup shop...If you stay about 10Hz away from everyone else you should be ok.

73,

john XIQ