[600MRG] WG2XIQ Recption Report

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Mon Jan 6 20:09:10 CST 2014

East copy during QSO tonight, John.  Just a slight fade in the middle,
but still solid copy.  You were still fine after you had lost me in the
noise.

1W ERP from here tonight.  Next time, maybe 0.5 or 0.25W.  Wind is
juggling SWR all over the place, variometer seems to be frozen in place.

TU agn! 73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM