[600MRG] Unusual Propagation

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sun Jan 5 17:44:59 CST 2014

Had copy of XCT and XSH/7 almost all day today, with some periods of
noticable QSB.  I left ARGO running with capture enabled throughout the
day and went back through them.  It's a shame FLdigi doesn't have some
kind of automatic text/timestamp logging to see if any of the PSK data
was decodable over the course of the day, but based on some of the ARGO
traces, it should have been.

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM