[600MRG] test - getting your own messages back

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:31:13 CST 2014

On 01/02/2014 10:57 PM, Mike.WE0H wrote:
> Are you using a Gmail server as a email host? Gmail doesn't bounce
> back many reflector emails to the original posters. Some come back but
> many don't.
>
> Mike
> WE0H
Hi,

Several times over the years I have been on the gmail server to setup
different options or change them. I noticed a time or two there is an
option to have your own messages reflected back to you - or not. I think
the default is 'not'. I use a local mail client and manage all the
incoming mail on my computer. It already keeps copies of what I have
sent. I can also go to the mail server and look at my message(s) in the
archive if I need to. So I always elect to not have yet another copy. I
would tell you right where to find the option so you can change it but I
have pretty much ignored it. Look through your account settings. It's
there somewhere.

73,

Bill  KU8H