[600MRG] Tomes of long-forgotten lore + eureka moment

Paul Staupe staupe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 08:49:06 CST 2014

Pat,

Thanks for a great New Year's gift!  I'm not very organized by nature, but
Ive always kept my ARRL Antenna Compendiums in order on a bookshelf in the
garage. When I read your note this morning I went downstairs and sure
enough there was the article entitled "An Electrically Small Umbrella
Antenna for 160 Meters" by Belrose.

The Internet is great, but it sure is nice to look at a hard copy....
that's why we get a couple of different morning papers every day, hi.

Now that I'm working on assembling the kit, I'll have an antenna to match.

Happy New Year Pat and all....

73,

Paul WØAD
/30