[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 27 21:38:34 CST 2014

>I'm not seeing any signals tonight???  Is everybody QRT?

I think we are all in our basements wearing tin-foil hats hiding from the aurora.

Seriously though, WSPRing tonight here in north Texas.  Noise level seems comparable to last night for CW or digital keyboard modes but the solar activity seems to have definitely impacted the reports so far this evening.

If you start reporting my signal on WSPR, I will be happy to move over to JT9 for a possible QSO if you are prepared to transmit.  Last night was a very good QSO night.

I'll be watching the data...

73,

John XIQ

I now have a much faster and hopefully more reliable internet connection.
I'm not seeing any signals tonight???  Is everybody QRT?

73, Rudy