[600MRG] New digital station converter/GPSDO testing - JT9 and GMSK starting at 0230z

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 26 21:17:13 CST 2014

Hey Gents,

After working XJM on JT9 I CQed for another 15 minutes hoping to catch Neil but it was not meant to be tonight.

I QSYed to GMSK 15.625 (MMVARI SOftware) and because the TX/RX freqs are setup differently I was TXing on the wrong carrier freq.  XJM figured it out and we had a nice, solid chat on GMSK tonight for about 20 minutes... Really a nice mode.  I highly recommend.

73 and thanks to all for listening.  back to WSPR2 for the evening.  Hopefully we will get a few more quiet nights for normal CW before the roar starts up.

John XIQ