[600MRG] DeMaw book

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Mon Feb 24 22:50:27 CST 2014

$20 @ Amidon!  That's great.  The Amidon book looks like it's the second
edition, perhaps with corrections.  I'll order myself a copy since I have
only the first edition.

There are many interesting ferrite materials from different manufacturers
but the problem is often finding the material you want, in the core
shape/size you want, from a vendor who stocks it and will sell you a small
quantity without a minimum order.

In professional work I relied heavily on samples but then I could dangle the
bait of a large multi-thousand piece order and deal directly with the
manufacturers.  We don't have that bait but I think we can still do just
fine.

Thanks for the inputs.

73, Rudy