[600MRG] ARRL's publicity of 630m in QST is working

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 23 15:49:54 CST 2014

Just a report -

It seems that the recent publicity in QST regarding 630-meters in the way of simple updates and reports in addition to the articles written by /6 Pat are paying off.  I've had several email reports from new listeners over the last few weeks including a very nice, detailed report from a station in Little Rock, AR that found out about us from QST.  I do hope that the publicity continues as its very good for what we do.

73,

XIQ