[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 600 meter equipment

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Fri Feb 21 11:23:35 CST 2014

Due to advancing old age, I find it necessary to start some long-term
planning that involves insuring that my radio equipment is not put in the
dumpster when something makes it necessary for me to move to a care
facility. Local hams will know how to sell ham transceivers but you are the
most likely to be interested in the R-75.

ICOM R-75 receiver serial 01505 with DSP, sync AM, stable local oscillator,
and two 250HZ CW filters (one in each IF) and original linear power supply.
CR-282 High Stability Crystal unit
FL-101 CW Narrow Filter 250HZ
FL-53A CW Narrow Filter 250HZ
The receiver has served me well on the 600 meter experimental band. It will
hold a QRSS (Very Slow CW) signal with no measurable drift over night. The
record output interfaces directly to a sound card for digital signals such
as WSPR and PSK.

The receiver had an audio problem in 2012 and was repaired at the ICOM
service center in Michigan.
I will include a one-inch thick binder with the operations and service
manual.
If you price the add-ons my price of $650.00 plus double-boxed shipping is
realistic.
I do not have pay-pal, so a USPS money order if shipped or cash on pick-up
will be accepted.
Email me for pictures if interested.

The amplifier is also for sale. It is the one in the photographs with the
oil-filled capacitors and the four 811's.
Due to the shipping weight, make an offer with or without the 1250 volt
power supply.

The exciter has been sold, I expect to hear what it sounds like soon.

Thank you,
Pat Hamel W5THT & WD2XSH/6