[600MRG] Some list issues...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Feb 16 11:12:17 CST 2014

Gentlemen:

FYI, the list has been literally besieged by spoofers, spammers and hackers
attempting to subscribe to the list over the past several months.

I have gotten at least one such attempt every day during that period.

Today so far alone, I have had to reject and to ban from ever subscribing to
the list 5 such attempts.

This is getting to be a big PITA, but will have to continue until and unless
they finally, if ever, "go away".

In my carefully considered opinion, all spoofers, hackers and spammers
should be assiduously hunted down, with dogs if necessary, and summarily
executed.

Hang in there.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne