[600MRG] /20 listening

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sat Feb 15 21:44:27 CST 2014

Rudy

Just in case.... check that you are running JT9 only (Mode menu at the
top).  If you are running JT9+JT65, which I think is the default, JT9
signals will only decode if above 2500 Hz audio (default, but can be
changed from the "Wide Graph" waterfall options).

WG2XJM will continue to run JT9 through the night, 474.2 USB, +1200 Hz.
Running about 5-6W ERP.

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM