[600MRG] WSJT-X question

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 15 13:42:59 CST 2014

There was something funky about selecting the sound drivers for that program.  I needed to use the "directx" driver that was listed for any of it to work.  using the default sound mapper did not work for me and gave erratic results.  perhaps that is what you are observing despite having signals in the waterfall.

73,

XIQ