[600MRG] Argo version or settings for 64 bit windows 7 ?

William E. Isakson bill.isakson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:31:54 CST 2014

We had that same problem with an accounting program, Pat, and solved it by
creating a shell to winXP.  That is not fully satisfactory because it takes
over the machine while using that program.  Eventually we downgraded to
quickbooks, also less than satisfactory, but the version runs in the new
operating system and we do not have to use the shell anymore.

--------

Bill Isakson     AC6QV
Roseburg, Oregon USA
bill.isakson at gmail.com

Politics? You make the opinions -- this one-pager:
https://www.popvox.com/about/whatispopvox<http://email.popvox.com/wf/click?upn=vVex72bkMG7BCxZTI1bUfT1mPRJcOPKBFgFoZPUNDl9Arhp1eAUsYx1QGojcf3RsrWuaNtqazKb3uQDlqOd-2ByzZ1OliiFGolL1DLIQB-2BJLthPgHFjFyB2nzpYeiCMQFe0sgP-2FUpd5xXgsCMEMWgJ3Q-3D-3D_dTCnwPACt7NkpfNFPILyWy1q5PUJ4GjbdLcmxz6WRtXC-2FVMeIEoI5o0c-2FLOJC5-2BdXOAx8dIepTKeNjaEJLiabqKApXE7vojUYboVSUMtQeRoeXznmSobasGSl8VYkeXamIhLDOAimsbSnO6vHJGzHBydIXPqQCUp3Wh7tsXYRxtQ4tjf3DW-2FTFzZTkUO6z-2F653zCgQnrgQHYfx4LrGabqvEfwH73ODaS1KfqTPW9kXesMiREuVMazwn1sAL-2FRbeTVXgztVrwfa7Z7mqFjMKrxCBIUg-2FQAl2urR0hq8oswBK-2F-2B2Ttv2Wo3qdw8iHEyizSGRxfsh1mSty74MdNTfCAkpncPTv-2BDJmh7YRQ1abpms6V3SHw7cuTV9vGFU5eOAaN>