[600MRG] CMSK Initial Test Results

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 08:31:04 CST 2014

John (xka)
No trace of you on my CMSK screen last night.

I am looking forward to trying that mode as I think it will be a good
alternative to PSK on 630m, especially since it does not require a linear
PA. It seems like a natural.

Neil, XSV

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com