[600MRG] CMSK Test Details

John Molnar wa3etd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 12:11:23 CST 2014

Guys, thanks for the considerable # of mails indicating interest in the
test.

Here are I hope the actual final details:

TIME:  0300-0400Z
FREQ:  474.2 dial, USB   (normal WSPR setting)
USB OFFSET:  +1000 Hz (set slider in the program to 1000)
MODE: CMSK-63 (100 Hz BW) FIRST 30 min - easier to tune
            CMSK-31 (50 Hz BW)  SECOND 30 min.

Test will be a continuous loop of text, using Beacon Mode.
CW ID several times between mode change on the half hour.

I will run as much power here as possible without totally blowing my grant
limit.  Rigging fan on PA as have never run key-down for an hour.

Tnx,
John XKA