[600MRG] MSK Test Tomorrow

John Molnar wa3etd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:53:51 CST 2014

All,
Tomorrow (Sat ) I plan on transmitting a test signal in CMSK (50 Hz BW)
using the ZL2AFP program, the mode is CMSK-31.  This is a test and only a
test.

Details:
CMSK from WG2XKA (FN33) from 0100-0200Z  Saturday evening.
USB Dial set to WSPR base - 474.2 kHz
Actual offset -   +1000 Hz
Mode - CMSK31 and CMSK63

The Windows software can be downloaded HERE:

http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/CMSK/cmsk.htm

I may run CMSK31 the first half, then CMSK63 (100 Hz BW) the second.

This notice is in advance so interested stations can get the program and
check it out.

Tuning can be touchy, use the fine tune slider as opposed to tweaking the
cursor around the 1000 Hz point.

There have been some ongoing experiments and discussions regarding the MSK
modes, and a wider listener base would be helpful.....TNX.

John XKA