[600MRG] KU4XR Tree-Tenna Note-1

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 16:23:41 CST 2014

Hi Carl:

That point itself is what I will be looking for at a later time.. Sort of a " common sense " thing..
If I cut the wire loose from the tree, and reception changes noticably, then the tree " IS " actually
contributing to reception.. If cutting the wire loose brings No Change in reception; then the tree
is just a " place to hang my wire" for it to do its work ... I can say this about the experiment..
I'm having fun with something, gathering knowledge as I go, and hopefully able to share it
with others along the way.. Thanks for your comments, and 73 to you:

Andy - KU4XR