[600MRG] Tree-Tenna WSPR results overnight

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 05:37:23 CST 2014

Good day Gentlemen:

As of 6 am EDST ( 11 UTC )

WD2XSH/12 - 16 spots ... the most in one night for his station

WG2XKA - 65 spots ... and still coming in as it is still dark

WG2XXM - 138 spots ... and still coming in

WG2XIQ - 80 spots .. last trace was at 5:58 am slot, then appears to have
gone into a fade and disappeared

WE2XGR - 36 spots

I don't have the time this morning to compare receptions to Sun night as I have to
have my wife at the hospital this morning for some tests to be run.. I'll try to do
that later, just for the numbers..

Weather overnight was a steady soaking rain from the passing frontal system,
and temps in the low 40's F ... No Solar activity reported ... Have no foundation to
base it on, but appears that band conditions were good last night ...
The soil is saturated, and the lead-in wire is laying on the ground as I mentioned
in my last post, I do not know what effect that may, or may not have had on the
Tree-Tenna performance overnight..

Thanks to the transmitting stations for the signals .. 73 to all for now:

Andy , KU4XR