[600MRG] (no subject)

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 31 12:52:44 CST 2014

Sorry to hear about the power outages.. thats the pits!

Condx were weird last night, but in a good way on the main land, at least...Signals seems pretty strong compared to previous sessions.

I reported the following:  VE7BDQ, WD2XSH/12, WD2XSH/15, WG2XKA, WG2XSV, WG2XXM, WH2XAR, WH2XGP

I did note that there seemed to be a bit of a dry spell to KH6 from here last night when normally the path had been open so maybe has something to do with condx.  Solarham indicates that solar wind is way up and the GMF had been at storm levels...

Thanks for keeping it running... we get to see more each day abou how that path and others like it can perform as we move through the seasons.

73!

John XIQ