[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:30:50 CST 2014

Good morning All

I am running a DELL Latitude E6510 laptop and WSPR software. It runs fine
for a day or so but then "something" apparently gets "filled" and the BLACK
background error box that opens when WSPR is started starts filling with
errors messages.

At the same time my CHROME browser can no longer access the internet. After
closing all applications and shutting down the computer and then
restarting, everything works fine for another day or so.

Anyone else  experiencing something like this when running WSPR ? Virus
scans reveal nothing.

73 de Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26