[600MRG] Coil tap clip

Warren k2ors at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 17:56:32 CST 2014

Hi Merv,

    I ordered some from Cardwell a while back, I don't see them on the
website now, might be worth contacting them:
http://cardwellcondenser.com/multronics-division/

DX Engineering has coil clips for Airdux type coils:
http://www.dxengineering.com/search/product-line/dx-engineering-coil-tap-clips?autoview=SKU&keyword=coil%20clips&sortby=BestKeywordMatch&sortorder=Ascending

Lastly, Kintronic has them but they are likely not cheap!
http://www.kintronic.com/products/components/inductor/inductor-clips/