[600MRG] Sound Card Question

Warren K2ORS k2ors at verizon.net
Fri Aug 15 13:26:24 CDT 2014

I just acquired a Windows Vista tower computer - the price was right it
was free!
Seems that there is a problem with the internal sound card, but
everything else checks out FB.
I plan on using it with WSPR and other digital modes, am thinking of an
external USB sound card - will any old sound card do ? Or do I need one
with a calibrated sampling rate? I suspect that I will need something
really good for Spectrum Laboratory if I want to sample at microHertz rates.

73 & Tnx Warren K2ORS

---