[600MRG] Newbie

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:27:55 CDT 2014

My two cents worth:
You might want to consider applying for wider emission bandwidths than the 62Hz that I have on mine. If you want to run digital programs like MFSK 16, you might want to apply for 500 Hz bandwidths.

 Study the omission designators before you apply so that you understand how they are formed. I wish I had done that.

Neil, WG2XSV

Sent from Neil's iPhone