[600MRG] WD2XSH/20 status

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Wed Apr 9 12:01:57 CDT 2014

You may have noticed I've been very quiet of late.  I haven't forgotten you
guys but spring has very much sprung out here and I'm way behind on my to-do
list, at least according to the XYL, so  I'm hard at work outside every day
it's not pouring rain and by evening, being an old geezer,  I'm bushed.
After dinner I soak in the hot tub and then take a nap to boost my strength
to get into bed.  I'm not out in the shack much in the evenings but I'll try
to listen on the rainy days when I don't have to work too hard.

73, Rudy