[600MRG] WHO-Dat file update

Pat Hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Fri Sep 20 00:35:54 CDT 2013

In the past years I have created, updated, and made available to
participants - a file of active 600 meter stations with locations, most used
frequency by mode, and a contact email address, (optional telephone number)
if someone wanted to call or email for a QSO when conditions were right.
There have been new licenses issued, stations added, and possibly callsign
suffixes reassigned.

If you are willing to participate, please send me your call, ham call,
preferred on-air name, telephone at the rig, and email at the rig (or please
advise and I will enter "not available".
After this batch of storms clears the gulf we should be off to the races to
QSO nightly on the various modes.
Please decide and advise me soon.
73,
Pat WD2XSH/6 (four-811s on a city lot here on the Mississippi Gulf coast).