[600MRG] Answers, Please

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 17:05:50 CDT 2013

John: A quick check of the database for a far as it will let me look backwards,
last Thurs. morning, on 9/12/13, I decoded you at 11:14 UTC - 7:14 am local
at -22 SNR.. I should be able to decode you until around 8 to possibly 8:30 am
Eastern time. That is an hour past sunrise, and still in critical hours..
Let's see what happens..

Andy - KU4XR