[600MRG] WG2XIQ into AK

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 8 12:05:31 CDT 2013

wow - thanks for this Laurence...I appreciate the info.  My first time into KL7 on 630m as far as I know.  that makes my day!

Conditions have been quite good the last few nights.  630m participation was down a bit last night  compared to the previous sessions but I realize we are spread thin at the moment with various bands and mode. *THAT* is a good thing for the discipline as a whole.

I will add this report to my records.  Thanks again!

John KB5NJD/WG2XIQ