[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 transmitter failure

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sat Sep 7 11:40:27 CDT 2013

I use a short section of RG213 as tuning cap on my 6m yagis.  It has
a modified gamma match.  I use poly RG59 for HV cable on my 8877
amp.  I run 4.3 kV. I believe RG-59 is rated for 5kV.  Don't try that
with foam core RG-58/59.

I will be mowing the lawn under the inverted-L for the last time this
season in about a week.  Then the radials will be rolled out on the
lawn for the winter 600m season.  Haven't tested the 100w NDB xmtr so
that may need some TLC.  We are starting our Fall with leaves turning
and falling.  Wx has been very rainy.

73, Ed/45