[600MRG] Icom IC-735 600m transmit mod question

dave.riley3 dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 5 12:32:12 CDT 2013

Hi Mike,

I did that on the 735 but for other frequencies, there is a diode or two
to cut...
Been a long time, but why not ask Google??  There are several mods out
there fer sure...
Thinking there was less than 1 watt on this 735...
You can always tap back down the TX chain till you get what you want...
That SS final not good ( heats up ) @ 500...

Here's one for a start with ' IC 735 frequency mods '
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/tech/radios/mods/icom/ic735.mod

Dave at 17