[600MRG] /20 report

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:08:02 CDT 2013

THREE WATTS INTO THE FEEDLINE ??  That is very encouraging, Mike. When I
get my grant I will have about 2 watts into the feedline here. However, my
ground field is not that great yet.

Thanks for that morsel of info.
Neil Klagge, w0yse

--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**