[600MRG] WD2XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at arrl.net
Sat Oct 26 13:52:10 CDT 2013

I just got back from the fleamarket and dragged home an RBA-6 low frequency
receiver.  Will add it to the stable to play with later this winter after I
get my rx problems sorted out.  Talking over my noise problems with the guys
it was suggested that if I get desperate I might go to a remote receiver
controlled over the internet.  I could locate the rx in a nice quiet place,
not necessarily too far from me.  If necessary I'll do that but for now will
see what can be done here.

Bob asked me to come up at 0000Z and I'll do so tonight: CW beacon @477 kHz.
0000Z is an hour or more before my sunset so it'll be interesting to see
when I can be heard.

73, Rudy