[600MRG] Receive configuration changes at WG2XIQ

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 24 16:09:55 CDT 2013

I've added some relay logic here so that I can listen on the TX vertical instead of only the K9AY loops.  On quiet nights in the past when I was only listening, the vertical did a remarkable job hearing so I am hoping this addition turns out to be worthwhile.  I've had similar experiences on 80 and 160 when the band was quiet in the dead of winter.  Pat /6 was almost 20 over when I recently listened to him on the vertical.

I will be trying this arrangement out tonight unless the noise gets unbearable.

73,

John WG2XIQ/KB5NJD