[600MRG] FW: WG2XIQ --> KL7LL

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:40:09 CDT 2013

From: hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
To: jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE: [600MRG] WG2XIQ --> KL7LL
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:39:21 -0800

Thanks John - Yep Im running the K9AY and steering some of the pulsing doo doo out of the way, but in reality most of the buried dog fence harmonics are on your bearing, roughly East on the Gt Circle. Id had the receiver on nearly every night but its been "nil points" (spoken in a French accent) up till last night on 474.

Conditions are still not that good and there was nearly nothing coming in via the Pole last night but I did decode on 136 UA0 (WSPR15) and JA /VE7on Op32 so not too bad :-)

Will see what happens tonight - Im running the station remotely from here in Calgary for a few days...

Laurence KL7 L   WE 2 X P Q