[600MRG] Fwd: w0yse is QRV on 160m wspr

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 20:42:25 CDT 2013

<this is a second attempt to send this. I sent it over 3 hours ago but
never got an email that said it was received by the reflector.>

w0yse is transmitting WSPR2.11 on 160 meters. Want to see how my 44 ft
vertical works on that band with slightly upgraded ground system.

Hoping some of you could watch for me for just one decode. I am expecting
to apply what I learn when I get permission to tx on 630m.

 Also looking forward to the Stew Perry and all the other 160m contests
this season.

73
Neil in N. Utah
DN41ac
--
*"I use the original form of social networking, Amateur Radio." *
              *(my ham radio site is at 'w0yse.webs.com' )*

**