[600MRG] Ultimate 3 must have???

Mike.WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 30 13:23:04 CST 2013

I spoke with Hans at FDIM a few years back. He is a cool person. I
bought one of his 30m QRSS beacon kits.

I signed up for notice when that relay board comes available. I think it
would be best to put an order together for the Ultimate 3 and at least
the 2200m & 600m LP filters. Also a good idea to buy an extra 2200m
filter to mod for 1750m.

My tummy says it's time for lunch :-)

Thanks much everyone.
Mike