[600MRG] Ultimate 3 must have???

Charlie , W5COV cvest at cox.net
Sat Nov 30 13:08:45 CST 2013

Hans and his group give excellent support for any bugs. Mine came in
last week and if I remember right I looked how long it took to get it
and it was 4 days !!! Better than most packages from the coasts here in
the USA.

Aw Mike go ahead, you only have one life to give , or is that you only
live once :)

Charlie, W5COV